Did you know you can click through to my archives up there in the sidebar? For when I, you know, don't post for weeks at a time. There's some good stuff there. 2005 was a great year!
Anyhow, as I was reading and searching for any mention of my sister, I found a post I wrote at this time last year. It was titled "Things I Need Right Now". I'm all about the "right now", so this is something I've decided to go with. Kind of like me being all about "lazy" and having over forty editions of bullet posts.
So, here you go!
- A self-cleaning oven that actual cleans itself when you hit the "self-cleaning" option. Right now, all I have is an oven that burns all of the shit inside to a crisp. That is not clean, it's just annoying. And smokey.
- For this knee pain to be gone. I can't run and I refuse to walk, because I'm a stubborn ass. So I just sit and whine or run and make it worse. It would be great if I could just listen to my doctor and do what he says, but we've already covered that "right now" thing, haven't we?
- A trip where someone brings me fancy drinks and I complain that I'm bored.
- My watch. I have no idea where it went. I miss it. It's the watch I've had the longest without losing - which is almost two years.
- For J.R. Ward to hurry up and keep writing. I'm going through Brother withdrawl. (And for the record, I could use some Vishous right now too).
- A Skor bar.
- A new pair of Lululemon yoga pants. I got bleach on mine. I cried. It wasn't pretty.
- New soccer shorts. God, mine stink. Oh, while we're at it, new shin pads.