It's been forever since someone tagged me in a meme! Okay, well maybe not that long, but it's probably been a whole whack of time since I actually completed one I was tagged in.
Cristina over at Homeslice tagged me in this one and I'm happy to oblige.
* Link to the person who tagged you.
* Mention the rules.
* Tell six quirky yet boring, unspectacular details about yourself.
* Tag six other bloggers by linking to them.
* Go to each person’s blog and leave a comment to let them know that they’ve been tagged.
So, here we go:
- Please don't try to load my dishwasher. What will happen is I will hover over you, rub my hands together, turn my feet in and bite my tongue. After you're done, I will wait 43 seconds before I do it again, the way I like to have it done.
- I have a very serious, never mess with, shower routine. I check to be sure my supplies are stocked and then I shower my parts in a very strict order. If I screw it up, I will start over. Surprisingly though, I'm an extremely fast showerer.
- I'm not crazy about my food touching. If everything is sort of "autonomous" (meaning solid and not runny), it can all go on the same plate and even touch a little bit. But, I will never, ever eat salad on my dinner plate and have the dressing get everywhere. Baked beans with my breakfast? Yeah, in their own bowl!
- I have cereal every night before bed, but I rarely have cereal for breakfast. Multi-Grain Cheerios and Mini Wheats (just regular, not that strawberry crap, yuck!) are my nightly faves, but I'll eat Sugar Crisp or Honey Bunches Of Oats too.
- I always, always have an elastic around my wrist. I have lots of hair and as much as I try to wear it down, it inevitably ends up on top of my head at some point. Oh, and the elastics are always black, or maybe brown. Pink and purple elastics just won't do.
- Everything has to be just right for me to go to bed. The bed has to be properly made, there has to be a fan on and I have to read or watch TV before I can doze off. I'm very jealous of John who just hops in to bed and is asleep 13 seconds later.
So there we have it. Blog fodder and more boring things than you really wanted to know I bet. I have to tag five people now, which I probably don't have a right to do because I haven't read or commented on any blogs recently, so if you feel like letting me know how crazy you are, have at it!