**Warning: This will not be an inspiring or funny post. In fact, it will contain huge amounts of whining and self-pity. Don't say I didn't tell you first.**
- As of now, four members of this sick person family are sick. I'm giving it until 8:02am tomorrow morning for a fifth to fall and until 8:04am for the last one - which will most likely be me.
- I feel like I haven't slept soundly in days. Mostly because I haven't.
- I haven't worked much this week. This is so not the time for this to happen.
- Last year, a chip in the windshield of my Suburban led to a huge crack by wintertime. I had the windshield replaced in May and about 72 hours later, it was chipped again by a huge rock being pelted at me while following a large truck. I knew that if I didn't have it fixed before winter it would crack again, which it did. Last night.
- I had the shittiest run last night. Awful. I could barely make it through and I'm usually wanting more, not less. At one point, I had to stop. I could barely do five minutes on the rower. I know you're thinking it's better than not going at all, but not to me. I felt lazy and slow. (Instead of just tired and drained, which is what I really am.)
- Meghan just isn't well. It started with influenza last week and progressed to pneumonia yesterday. She can barely talk without coughing. If she's not feeling better tomorrow, we may have to try new antibiotics. This sucks because the first round was $65.00. I now officially hate Abbott Labs for having the patent on Biaxin, thus making a generic version not yet available.
- This week our tax bill, hydro bill (which is MASSIVE) and oil bill (which is even more MASSIVE) are all due. I just paid them. That hurt the bank account, but it makes me feel good that my little job paid those bills!
So, is that enough of a pity party for you? Should I delve into my childhood or tell you about the time I ran into a glass wall while six months pregnant?