It's the third day of summer here and I've lost the ability to function properly. Instead of witting commentary and shocking content, accept these bullets as a poor subsitute.
- When your husband asks you to help him lose the post-hockey season pounds he put on, calling him "Fat Boy" as he contemplates a fudge bar or bag of chips will backfire intensely. It will send him into a shame spiral and he'll eat both.
- I've slept in until 9:30am for the last three days. I'm a bit sleep drunk now and I wake up feeling like the day is half over.
- Wednesday night it was hotter than the depths of hell as we slept, even with the AC on. Last night I was so cold with the windows open I had a dream my feet were falling off. I had to get up and close the windows and thought about turning on the heat.
- My son is so incredibly adorable it hurts a bit. If he thinks something is cool or he's excited he yells out "Awesome!" but it comes out "Awshum!"
- Cheerios Crunch cereal is so awshum, I would eat only that for a week.
- I am such an awshum wife. I'm taking John to see George Thorogood next week for our 11th anniversary. First we're headed to "The Works" for burgers. He's going to squeal like a girl when he finds out.
- Less thank one week until Big Brother 8. Yeefreakinghaw! Ali, watch it. I mean it. DO IT.