- Sometimes I buy chocolate or really good cookies/ice cream at the grocery store and I don't tell anyone else. Mostly the kids. Then I eat it when they're in bed.
- I've purposely kept the best cut of steak for myself on quite a few occasions.
- All of the chores I've given the kids are things I hate to do. I've left the dishwasher full of clean dishes with a counter of dirty dishes for entire days just so they can do it when they get home from school.
- I've eaten the last pieces of pizza, that they specifically saved, and then blamed it on their father.
- I've promised not to give away certain pieces of clothing and then done just that. They have yet to notice even one item and the house is much less cluttered. (Each kid does have a special box though, with very special items.)
I realize these aren't that scandalous. I'm just easing you in.
Come one. Share some of yours. It's freeing.