There are worse things than getting tagged by a luscious Mom to four like Anna (another crazy sex monster - dude, she flashes her husband daily!). Last night my soccer team played the first place team (we're #10) and we won. We totally won. It was a rough game though and my right hand really hurts. So the less typing I have to do to come up with a good post, the better.
Here is the "game" and how it goes:
Here are the rules; the first player of this game starts with the topic. Five weird habits of yourself and people who get tagged need to write an entry about their five weird habits as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose the next five people to be tagged and link to their web journals. Don’t forget to leave a comment in their blog or journal that says “You are tagged” (assuming they take comments) and tell them to read yours.
1. I cannot get into an unmade bed. I have to remove all sheets and blankets and put them back in their proper order. If, during the night, I feel like the sheets have moved out of place too much, I will get back up and make the bed again.
2. I have to load the dishwasher just so. Everything has a place. All knives must go in blade down. All plates must face the cutlery. Anyone can empty my dishwasher, but nobody, and I mean nobody can load it.
3. All of my furniture and knick knacks must be equal. One of our couches is on a half wall with pillars above it. I took out a measuring tape and ensure that the middle couch cushion was in the exact centre of the middle pillar. I also made sure the end tables were the exact same distance from the edge of the half wall. Until I did that, I couldn't concentrate on the TV.
4. In a restaurant, I have to be able to see everything. I prefer to sit against the wall. Mostly because I love to people watch. Also because I like to make sure no waitresses spill food on my head - which has happened.
5. I never ever ever wear white socks unless I am at the gym or running. This is ESPECIALLY true if I am wearing jeans and black/brown/any colour shoes. White socks outside an exercise setting is just wrong ... WRONG.
Okay, so who should I tag?
LET YOUR FREAK FLAG FLY!